NPAworldwide Announces Results of Business Barometer Survey
NPAworldwide, a global recruitment network, announced the results of its business barometer survey. The survey is done twice annually and looks to engage the boutique and independent recruiters that are members of the NPAworldwide global network in documenting past results and predicting future recruitment industry results.
“Member recruiters are very positive about business conditions over the last 180 days and see a continuation of positive momentum for the near future” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “More than 90% of the independent business owners surveyed are forecasting similar or improved market conditions in the next 180 days.”
Other results of this survey of the more than 500 independent members of NPAworldwide indicated:
• The majority of respondents (65%) are from North America
• A significant percentage (23%) of respondents are from Australia/New Zealand
• 12% of respondents were in Asia, EMEA or Latin America
• 48% reported business as improved in the last 180 days, 31% the same, and 21% as worse
• Most (68%) saw business performing at or above expectations in the last 90 days
• Only 9% of the respondents have a negative outlook for the next 6 months
• A large majority (84%) see fees as remaining at or above the last 6 month levels
“Our member-owners listed the manufacturing/supply Chain, accounting/finance and technology vertical markets as particularly strong. The results of the business barometer overall pointed to a continuing positive trend for the independent firms that are working cooperatively within our recruitment network,” said Nerz. “Clients are offering our members many open assignments. The assignments are difficult, the candidates scarce but with the cooperation between independents, many openings are being filled. Most firms have more work than they are capable of filling on their own, so the NPAworldwide partner model is producing results for both their businesses and the employers they service.”
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software, FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system and ISV Software, provider of online pre-employment skills testing and training tools.