NPAworldwide Announces Results of Business Barometer Survey
NPAworldwide, a global recruitment network, announced the results of its Business Barometer Survey. The survey is done twice annually and looks to engage the boutique and independent recruiters that are members of the NPAworldwide global network in documenting past results and predicting short-term future results.
“Our member recruiters are indicating positive momentum for business conditions for their contingent recruiting businesses in the coming 6 months” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “This survey of business owners showed that 86% of those surveyed are forecasting similar or improved market conditions in the next 180 days.”
Other results of this survey of the nearly 500 independent members of NPAworldwide indicated:
• The majority of respondents (60%) are from North America.
• A significant percentage (23%) of respondents were from Australia/New Zealand.
• 16% of respondents were in Asia or EMEA.
• 41% reported business as improved in the last 180 days, 29% the same, and 30% as worse.
• Most (71%) saw business performing at or above expectations in the last 90 days.
• Only 14% of the respondents have a negative outlook for the next 6 months.
• A large majority (83%) see fees as remaining at or above the last 6 months levels.
“Our member-owners called out the manufacturing, accounting/finance and IT/hardware/software/electronics vertical markets as particularly strong at this time. The results of the business barometer overall pointed to a continuing positive trend for NPAworldwide members and perhaps signals the same for the contingent recruiting market in general,” said Mr Nerz. “Our members are experiencing good growth and anticipating more in the months ahead.”
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software, FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system and ISV Software, provider of online pre-employment skills testing and training tools.