Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cyber Security & Risk Advisory Board
Benchmark Executive Search, an industry-recognized executive recruitment firm, announced its newly expanded Advisory Board and names five new members who are world-class security and risk experts.
To address the growing need for a full spectrum of enterprise risks in corporate boardrooms, Benchmark is leveraging its network of experts ranging from cyber security, physical security, insider threat, risk management, legal and compliance. Many of these top experts come from the highest levels in the intelligence, defense and national security communities and are in high demand by industry.
"These leaders have helped protect America's secrets and mitigate national security threats," said Jeremy King, President of Benchmark. "They are now using their knowledge and unique insight to help corporate America protect its secrets and mitigate risks. I am humbled to have each of them join our team of advisors."
New Advisory Board Members include:
• Michael Jackson, former Deputy Secretary at Department of Homeland Security; former CEO at VidSys, a leader in Physical Security Information Management Software for command centers.
• Bob Butler, Managing Director for Cyber Strategies LLC; former Deputy Assistant Secretary Defense for Cyber Policy.
• Matt DeVost, CEO at FusionX, the premier red-team hacking experts providing integrated risk management services and products; Former Senior Cyber Advisor to Department of Defense; former founder of the Terrorism Research Center.
• Mark Kelton, recently retired Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service at CIA for Counterintelligence. Directed insider threat programs with specific responsibility for detection, investigation, mitigation and remediation of threats.
• Randy Sabett – Vice Chairman of the Privacy & Data Protection practice at leading law firm, Cooley LLP, member of the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency, and former NSA crypto engineer.
"Having served on Benchmark's advisory board for over 10 years, I have seen firsthand that Benchmark has earned the respect of their clients and candidates because of a deep understanding of these complex markets, not just joining the conversation, but leading, creating and often initiating thought leadership themselves in areas such as Cybersecurity and Risk," said Andy Maner, Industry CEO and former CFO of Department of Homeland Security. "These new advisors are additional examples of Benchmark's specific commitment to the Intelligence/DoD/National Security Community. And the talent in their network feels secure because of the intense mission focus and understanding."
SOURCE Benchmark Executive Search
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software, FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system and ISV Software, provider of online pre-employment skills testing and training tools.