NPAworldwide Members Elect Officers and Directors
The membership of NPAworldwide has elected a new slate of representatives to its board of directors. The board of directors is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the member-owned international recruiting network. Each person on the board of directors also owns and operates a member recruiting firm. As board members, directors establish the NPAworldwide business plan, identify strategic priorities, develop an annual budget, and oversee network administration.
“NPAworldwide is a member-owned recruitment network and board leadership is a key part of our success as an organization,” said President Dave Nerz. He added, “Over the years, our members have provided the network with outstanding direction and support by electing board members with great insight, industry knowledge, and business expertise. This year is no exception.” Chairman Jeff McGraw remarked, “The challenges facing third-party recruiters are significant. NPAworldwide offers a remarkable venue for independent recruiters to compete in a global marketplace. I am excited to be working with such a dynamic group of business owners to implement a long-term growth strategy for our member-owned network.”
The individuals elected to the NPAworldwide board of directors include the following:
• Nerissa Reyes, Avanti People Partnership International (Manila, Philippines), was elected Chairperson-Elect, which is a one-year term. She will automatically become the Chairperson in 2016.
• Bill Benson, WilliamCharles Executive Search (Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA), was elected to a two-year term as a secretary/treasurer.
• Elsa Duty, Recruiting Services International / RSI (Cincinnati, Ohio, USA), was elected to a two-year term as director.
• James Seidel, James Seidel & Associates (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada), was re-elected to a two-year term as a director.
• Patti Steen, The Pelsten Group (Seattle, Washington, USA), was elected to a two-year term as a director.
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software, FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system and ISV Software, provider of online pre-employment skills testing and training tools.