Cripps Sears Hosts Inaugural Upstream Senior Leadership Forum For The North Sea
Following the previous Roundtables in London and Aberdeen, Cripps Sears & Partners hosted an inaugural Upstream Leadership Roundtable to discuss their views on the changing industry and its future.
There were several topics of discussion that emerged as the key themes for the day:
- Collaboration – How will this work in reality to ensure the basin progresses?
- Cost – How do we address the rising cost base of operating in an increasingly mature basin like the North Sea?
- Safety and Culture – How do we change the mindset of an industry that has become so stuck in a certain way of working and thinking?
- Innovation and Technology – How do we unlock these and ultimately improve operational efficiency?
- Talent Management – How do we attract and retain the best minds and also manage the in-creasing imbalance between contract and permanent staff members?
Mike Cripps, Managing Partner of Cripps Sears & Partners is keen for them to keep continuing. “It is very insightful to preside these roundtable forums in order to bring companies together who share common challenges and reignite people’s passion about their industry.”
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software, FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system and ISV Software, provider of online pre-employment skills testing and training tools.