Dillistone Group Announces Record Year in 2013
Dillistone Group Plc, the AIM quoted supplier of recruitment software, is pleased to announce its audited results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2013.
Highlights for the year:
- Revenues up 15% to £8.1m
- Record level of recurring revenues of £5.3m up 16% from 2012
- Adjusted operating profits1 up 7% to £1.8m
- Adjusted EBITDA2 increased 12% to £2.2m
- Adjusted pre-tax profits3 up 7% to £1.8m
- Adjusted earnings per share4 up 11% to 7.99p
- Final dividend of 2.6p per share recommended, making total dividend for the year of 3.85p (a yield of 3.5% on a share price of 111p)
- Cash funds of £1.4m (2012: £1.6m) after acquisition related payments of £0.9m. The Group remains debt free
- FCP Internet acquired in July 2013
Commenting on the results, Mike Love, Non-Executive Chairman, said: “These are another strong set of results with each of our divisions delivering both top line and bottom line growth, while integrating the FCP Internet business and continuing to invest in our future. We are also, once again, pleased to be increasing our dividend.”
1 Adjusted operating profit is statutory operating profit before acquisition costs, related intangible amortisation, movements in deferred consideration and other one-off costs relating to acquisitions.
2 Adjusted EBITDA is adjusted operating profit with depreciation and amortisation added back.
3 Adjusted pre-tax profits is statutory pre-tax profits before acquisition costs, related intangible amortisation, movements in deferred consideration and other one-off costs relating to acquisitions.
4 Adjusted earnings per share is computed from statutory profits after tax adjusted to exclude the post-tax effect of acquisition costs, related intangible amortisation, movements in deferred consideration and other one-off costs relating to acquisitions.
Annual Report and Accounts - The final results announcement can be downloaded from the Company's website (www.dillistonegroup.com). Copies of the Annual Report and Accounts (in addition to the notice of the Annual General Meeting) will be sent to shareholders by 16 May 2014 for approval at the Annual General Meeting to be held on 11 June 2014.
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software and FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system.