Voyager Software Adds Web-based Recruitment Solution To Product Offering
Provider of recruitment software Voyager Software has today launched its cloud recruiting platform, evolve™, in the Australian market, introducing wide-ranging benefits for permanent & contract recruitment firms alike.
Voyager Software has added the SaaS solution to its product portfolio to cater for recruiters who prefer not to purchase and own IT resources but require a recruitment database solution that will improve their efficiency, enhance their service delivery and ultimately boost their profitability. The solution is available at a single low monthly fee with no server cost and already supports hundreds of users worldwide.
Tony Walker, Regional Manager of Voyager Software, commented: ”The Australia and New Zealand market is very competitive so recruiters need to have efficient systems they can rely on. evolve™ is a scalable fully-managed hosted solution so our clients can concentrate on recruitment rather than looking after their internal IT infrastructure – it’s also highly cost effective.
Further benefits of using evolve™ include:
• The single global database is fully searchable in real-time. Records are instantly available to consultants 24/7 in any location.
• The solution is integrated with Microsoft Office, allowing users to create letters, contracts and labels from a wide range of datasets including clients, contacts, candidates, placements, vacancies and more.
• The customisable dashboard functionality enables users to customise their evolve™ home page to display whatever is most important to them - be it number of placements, number of call backs for the day or even client birthdays.
• Reporting tools are available.
• Website integration API is available.
• The established product is fully scalable from just one user to hundreds of users.
• It is easy to set up and online training is available.
• There is a high level of access security. The solutions uses two-factor authentication as used by many online banking systems (Voyager Software provides USB security devices).
• evolve™ is the only SaaS provider to the recruitment industry that not only claims 5-nines availability, but offer a money back SLA should we not deliver.
For further information on evolve™, please contact Tony Walker on +61 (0)2 9279 4415 or email email@example.com.
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, supplier of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as are Voyager Recruitment Software and FCP Internet, supplier of the Evolve Recruitment Software SaaS system.