AESC Announces 2013 Global Board Appointments
The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) is pleased to announce the appointment of officers to the AESC Global Board of Directors, which consists of five elected officers from each of the three AESC Regional Councils.
Peter Felix, AESC President, commented: “The Board of the AESC plays an important role in guiding our affairs around the world. I am very pleased to welcome our new Board for 2013 and look forward to working with them as the executive search profession addresses the growing need for executive talent in an increasingly complex global environment.”
2013 Global Board Members
• James N.J. Hertlein, Boyden, Chair
• Aidan Kennedy, CTPartners, Vice Chair
• Krista Walochik, Norman Broadbent, Treasurer
• Peter Felix, AESC, Ex-officio
• Nairouz Bader, Vision Executive Search
• Nikki Bondi, Advantage Partners
• Thomas Daniels, Spencer Stuart
• Anton Derlyatka, Ward Howell
• James Hickman, Russell Reynolds Associates
• Jason Johnson, Johnson
• William M. King, Korn/Ferry International
• Stephen Lennard, Crown & Marks Executive Search/Signium
• Dinesh Mirchandani, Boyden
• Harry O’Neill, Heidrick & Struggles
• Sam Pettway, BoardWalk Consulting
• Luis Truchado, Penrhyn International/Eurogalenus
A list of Regional Council Members can be found on the AESC website.
search-consult is published by Dillistone Systems, suppliers of FileFinder Executive Search software. Dillistone Systems is part of Dillistone Group Plc, as is Voyager Recruitment Software.