IRC Global Executive Search Partners (IRC) Annual Global Meeting in Berlin
“IRC has geographic coverage that places it firmly in the top 10 global search firm groups,” says Sylvia MacArthur, President of the IRC Executive Board. “Seizing opportunities to share best practices with world-leading Human Resources (HR) leaders is one reason for IRC’s continuing ascent to the pinnacle of superlative client service in executive search. We’ve proud to have eight experts at our Annual Global Meeting (AGM)/Conference in Berlin on September 27 - 28, 2102, attended by IRC member-firm delegates from six continents.”
• Christian Iversen, VP & Head of Corporate HR, Bang & Olufsen;
• Daniela Sfameni, Managing Director & Corporate HR, UBS Bank;
• Janina Kugel, Global SVP HR, Osram;
• Kurt Schoenberger, Head of HR Northern Europe, The Walt Disney Company;
• Morten Linnet, Global HR Director, IC Companys;
• Jeff Batuhan, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Stryker Corporation;
• Paul Holloway, Global Talent Acquisition, Nokia;
• Marcus Koetting, VP Human Resources, Lear Corporation.
Global Talent Acquisition and Retention
During the conference, the HR leaders will engage in a panel discussion about global talent acquisition, development and retention. “We realize that innovation in recruitment and retention strategies is essential for organizations to take advantage of future growth opportunities,” says Mrs MacArthur.
Following the panel discussion, IRC member firms will be judged by the HR leaders in a ‘Dragons Den’ or ‘Shark Tank’ -type competition, showcasing global executive search capabilities.
“We’re consistently enhancing our boutique executive search presence across the world, along with developing our practice groups. For a client, this means the reassurance of having trusted IRC advisors to deliver seamless quality and service, anywhere across the world,” explains Mrs. MacArthur.